2.2Kw Wind Turbine 3 Blade, (11'6" Dia., reply for 4Kw price
• Start-up and high energy output in low
• Superior efficiency (up to 30% higher than
• Vibration free
• Silent operation in all wind regimes
• Robust design
• Simple to install
• No maintenance required
Cost effective - shorter ROI period compared to alternatives
• Power for household appliances including heating
• Lighting (building, street, etc.)
• Industrial/small business machinery
• Advertising boards
• Grid back-up systems
• Battery charging (use in remote areas, green car battery charging stations, etc.)
• On-Grid Systems
• Off-grid systems
• Stand-alone systems
• Local-grid systems: serving a whole village/community instead of separate households
• Turbine could be installed on roof or on separate tower
• Wind only or Hybrid system with Solar/Diesel generator
The standard kit includes:
• PMG Generator
• Turbine head
The turbine is extremely silent; its noise level is lower than 40 dB. Noise measurements are conducted based on the international standard 61400-11 and chapter 3 of the BWEA standard.
The turbine is manufactured according to relevant international standards:
• IEC 61400-2 (International Electrotechnical Commission)
• BWEA British Wind Energy Association Small Wind Turbine Performance and Safety Standard
The aerodynamic tail allows utilization of wind resources irrespective of wind direction, and serves as part of mechanical protection set-up.
Wind furling by over pressure sensing
The PMG generator is optimized for maximum efficiency. Due to the direct drive, there are no transmission losses. Bearings are lubricated for life, the generator is closed and maintenance free.
The turbines have a low axial force and are vibration-free; therefore they can be installed on roof tops. Alternatively, they can be installed on separate galvanized towers, both guyed and free-standing monopole towers. The turbines can be easily installed by a small professional team, using basic equipment.
For battery charging applications, the turbine standard kit includes a controller, which is used for rectifying unstable wind energy power output, voltage control and battery charging. This device converts the generator's 3-faze AC voltage to DC voltage, acts as a safety device, making sure that the voltage will never exceed the allowed maximum. The controller has the following additional functions:
• MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) - synchronizes between the turbine and the batteries and ensures that the turbine is working at the point where it gives maximum output.
• LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) - used to protect batteries from discharging beyond the minimum level. In hybrid system with diesel generators this system is used to connect and disconnect the generator when power input from the turbine is low.
• OCP (Over Charging Protection) – protection of over charging of the batteries. Excessive energy is diverted to the dump load and converted into heat. For applications connected to the grid or directly to a diesel generator, the electronic devices include a rectifier and other devices that are designed to connect to the specific grid inverter suitable for the installation.
The standard kit includes also the following devices:
• Turbine Stop Switch which is used for maintenance (can be switched on at wind speed lower than 4 m/s).
• Dump Load - used for converting the turbine's energy in case batteries are loaded or disconnection in inverter.
TSW 2200 Technical Specification
Rotor Diameter 3.5 m (11.5 ft)
Rated Power 2.2 kW
Rotor Efficiency up to 45%
Yearly Energy Output - at average yearly wind speed of 5 m/s (11.2 mph): 4,200 kWh
Rated Wind Speed 11 m/s (24.6 mph)
Start-Up Wind 2.5 m/s (5.6 mph)
Survival Wind 60 m/s (134 mph)
Generator Permanent Magnet
Generator Voltage for Battery Charging 12-48 V DC
Voltage for Grid Connection Adjusted to requirements of inverter
Overspeed Protection: Mechanical and Electrical System
Maximum Axis Load 150 Kg force (330 lb)
Temperature Range: -40 C to +70 C (-40 to 158 F)
Installation Roof or separate tower: Separate Tower Height -
Minimum 6 m (19.7 ft)
Product Design Life 30 years
TSW 4000 Technical Specification (reply for price)
Rotor Diameter - 4.2 m (13.8 ft)
Weight - 175 Kg (385 lb)
Rated Power - 4 kW
Rotor Efficiency - up to 45%
Yearly Energy Output 6,100 kWh at avg wind speed 5m/s (11.2 mph)
Rated Wind Speed - 12 m/s (26.8 mph)
Start-Up Wind - 2.5 m/s (5.6 mph)
Survival Wind - 60 m/s (134 mph)
Voltage for Battery Charging - 12-48 V DC
Voltage for Grid Connection = Adjusted to requirements of inverter
Overspeed Protection - Mechanical and Electrical System
Maximum Axial Load - 210 Kg force (460 lb)
Installation - Roof or Tower
Roof Mast Height
Minimum 6 m (19.7 ft)
Tower Height - Minimum 7 m (23 ft)
Product Design Life - 30 years
Please see our other ads or contact us for larger new and used Wind Turbines at: (ex.):
40KW Wind Turbines Used $38K each (while supplies last)
180KW Wind Turbines Used $178K each (while supplies last)
100KW Wind Turbines New $398K each (while supplies last)
200KW Wind Turbines New $698K each (while supplies last)
Also see larger new and used Wind Turbines listed:
1.5MW Wind Turbines Used $850K each (while supplies last)
1MW to 20MW Wind Turbines New from $1M each (while supplies last)
All items are tested prior to shipping, NO REFUNDS. PAYPAL PAYMENT PURCHASES AND FEE'S ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Please verify your shipping address is correct, prior to making payment, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A NON-RECEIVED ITEM.
Pleas contact us for revised Purchase Order, as necessary, to make other shipping arrangements such as; Preferred shipping method not listed, Other customer UPS Account, Other shipping broker, COD, reduced airport pickup, etc....
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS. We are not responsible for delays due to customs, additional duty fees, or taxes, if they apply, on international orders. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the 400lb weight, please contact us to make arrangements for shipping, prior to purchase a: